Responsible for the mechanical part research and development of the company's new logistics products
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical design or related field
2. More than 3 years experience in mechanical equipment design, experience in warehouse logistics, express logistics equipment design is preferred, can do simulation and mechanical analysis is preferred.
3. Proficient in CAD, solidworks, UG and other common mechanical design software
4. Familiar with mechanical structure, material properties, characteristics, machinery manufacturing process, heat treatment, etc., skilled in on-site mapping and drawing of target machinery
5. Proficient in using PPT, EXCL and other skills to write technical documents and BOM.
6. Rigorous, pragmatic, diligent, meticulous, active, efficient and innovative.
1. Proficient in one or more databases such as MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle;
2. Familiar with LinuxUnix operating system;
3. Object-oriented development methods and design patterns, familiar with agile development process, strong logical thinking ability, clear thinking;
4. Have a passion for technology, and can study and learn new technologies according to the needs of work;
5. Good demand understanding, communication and coordination skills and team work spirit;
6. Have a high sense of responsibility and a patient and meticulous working attitude;
7. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years working experience is preferred.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronics, electrical or related field;
2. More than 1 year experience in electrical design or related work of non-standard automation equipment;
3. Proficient in the configuration and programming of mainstream PLC such as delta and Siemens, as well as the human-machine interface design;
4. Proficient in CAD, Eplan and other drawing software;
5. Master weak and strong current control theory, and independently complete control circuit design, circuit diagram drawing, circuit connection guidance, field system wiring design, field wiring guidance, control system debugging.
6. Proactive, good communication skills, hard-working, team work spirit and high sense of responsibility.
1, bachelor degree, Japanese level 2 or above certificate, fluent in reading and writing, relevant work experience and ability is preferred.
2. Good psychological quality, anti-pressure, able to adapt to a fast-paced and high-efficiency working environment;
3. Strong sense of responsibility, steadfast and patient, willing to work with the company for long-term and stable development, good team spirit;
1. No limitation of educational background, no limitation of major, having been engaged in automation equipment industry is preferred;
2. Good communication skills;
3. Honest, optimistic and dedicated, able to work under pressure;
4. Sold established products and was responsible for completing the sales task set by the company every month;
5. Two years' sales experience.